My3Cents.com Is One Of The Worst Complaints Websites Out There! Do Not Use My3Cents.com!

I am an Executive Social Media Writer with an Excellent Reputation who Takes Pride in my work! I have been writing and publishing both Positive and Negative Reviews on to My3Cents.com Believing, Thinking, Hoping and Trusting that All Of My Reviews Were Getting Published when In Fact, They Are Not!

Not Even Half Of My Reviews Are Getting Published and I Never Get Any Reason From My3Cents.com Of Why Not? Not Only That, they have No Legitimate Customer Service and/or Online Help, whatsoever! Whenever I email them, You Rarely Get A Response! I can Not Reiterate To You On How Many Times That I Have Tried To Upload Pictures and/or Photos and they would Never Get Processed because there was a Problem With Their Website and then I would email them directly to them at admin @my3cents.com again Believing That They Would Attach Them To My Review(s) and sadly, they have done absolutely Nothing With Any Of Them That I Have Emailed Them.

Not Only That, but when I have personally took the initiative to email them to find out When My Photos Are Going To Be Attached To My Reviews, They Do Not Respond At All! I Get Completely And Totally Ignored For All Of My Unpaid, Volunteer Review Contributions! This To Me Is Disgustingly Rude, Uncalled For, Inappropriate And Unfair To Say The Very Least! For Your Information: I Just Checked The Website Today To See If All Of My Reviews Were Getting Published And Maybe 5% Of Them Ever Got Published!

I Am Done And Finished With Working For And/Or Writing For My3Cents.com! They Do Not Care About Their Volunteer Writers And/Or Contributors And It Shows! Maybe They Can Not Afford To Run Their Website And Perhaps It Is Time For Them To Close Up Shop! Do Not And I Mean Do Not Ever Consider Publishing Reviews On To My3Cents.com Because Your Reviews For The Most Part Are Not Going To Get Published And You Will Get Ignored, Mistreated And/Or Abused In The Manner That I Was.....

Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Executive Writer For RipOffReport.com Executive Writer For Google.com As A Google Guide, Level 3 Executive Writer For TrustPilot.com And Other Legitimate Social Media Websites /HPS PS: As A Good Samaritan, I Contacted My3Cents.com At The Only Phone Number That I Could Find Online Which Is 847-809-2966 To Let Them Know What Is Going On And That I Am Also In The Process Of Publishing Negative Reviews Based Upon Their Negligence And Lack Of Caring And/Or Responsibility Towards Their Volunteer Writers And/Or Contributors.

Product or Service Mentioned: My3cents Website.

Preferred solution: To have them publish all of my reviews that they have refused to publish with NO reason given, nor response!.

I didn't like: 90 percent of my reviews never got published, Rarely respond back to emails sent to admin at my3cents dot com, Most of the time my pictures or documents never got uploaded, Never returned my unpublished reviews back to me, My3cents should not be operating if this is how they operate.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2016.

Comments

My3cents is basically dead in the water and has been for a long time now. My understanding from others is they stopped accepting reviews awhile back.

BTW: You are self-identifying yourself as executive writer for all these free websites that don't actually have executive writers! RoR, Trustpilot, yelp, this website, google, etc accepts reviews from anyone!

Am I now an executive writer for pissedconsumer, because I am responding to your complaint? Don't be silly!